Mental Health Campaign Update
**Haga clic aqui para leer este mensaje en Español**
Here is a recap of the latest meeting for the Mental Health Campaign and Women's Justic Circle last meeting for those unable to attend. We are also asking for your feedback about the day/time/location of future meetings.
- Read and discussed a report summary of Crisis De Nuestro Bienestar (Crisis of our Wellbeing). Click HERE if you want to read the full report.
- Shared updates on our efforts to set up research meetings with local advocacy groups
- Monica, Mariana, Carmen, and Milly are meeting with the APANO/PCUN/Family Forward Mental Health Coalition today at 6 PM.
- Elise and Roberta are meeting with Alfonso Ramirez (Director of Behavioral Health Equity and Community Partnership at the Oregon Health Authority) on April 5th at 5 PM
- Meeting requests have also been sent to Washington County Thrives and PODER (waiting on a response)
- Attendees were invited, if available and interested, to attend a Washington County Thrives meeting on April 19th
- Attendees were also invited to register for PODER's online conference on April 10th
- Learned about the legislative process in Oregon and bills related to mental health
- Learned and practiced how to give testimony at a public hearing. Click HERE for an outline and HERE for an example.
Meetings are held Monthly at: